Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm 17 today!

Read the subheading? Yes, I'm 17 today, older one year :/
Had birthday bbq yesterday at my house and thanks for all who came. love all of you :)
Thanks for the presents, and the messages you all sent and also honey's call. Thankyou everyone.
And those advanced wishes, nadhirah,cheryl and mdm ch'ng :/
But, sorry syafiq & ahmad if the food wasn't suitable for you two, it's last minute you two came.
Relatives came and tongtong! She love me alot. haha.
Pictures - class of love'09! (the guys don't smile one lor!)













PRESENTS(Thankq!!) :

I love stitch, and esp this long ears one, very cute! thanks girls :) muackssss!


And carebears! thankyou :)

P/S: I'm finally done with the post.
Thankyou clarence for your birthday wish! haha, and I'm not crazy, really.
And thanks all for making this birthday a memorable one, really. (L)
And xiaopang and meanier for the most touching messages, i know all of you will always be there! Love you all many !
Thankyou mummy and dad for this, and dad for the T700 camera sorry I'm a gadget freak love you. and mummy for the watch you gave me just now!
Promise, I won't let you down this year for O's.
Okay bye.
I'm going to study tmr for sure.
My one day wasted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment