and i fucking cried in school when i received aunt's message.
Sorry I've let you down, I didn't want to ):
But I promise I'll get you a A for chinese this June O'level.
But also, thankyou for encouraging me because I didn't did well for my midyear.
She's not like mum who scolds like fuck whenever I fail my exams.
What will she get after scolding like as if my marks will turn from a fail to a pass.
Niamkeng only.
School was bad. Total off-mood.
But at least I could just fake a smile so not to dampen others mood.
Thanks honey for just now talk alot. Love you.
Really felt so much better talking.
Thanks girls alot love all of you many many :)
Zhangyan arranged our class in other classes for next week, and im bloody in 4/7.
Nb, damn sway can.
Hha Mama knows why hor hor!!
My bestfriend is inside -.-
Crying until my eye ball nearly drop off is not the problem, but i know what I really want from today onwards.
I'm just going to keep a distance and prevent falling to deep.
And I'll be a happy girl :)
I'm off to play my wedding dash.
P/S: Sorry woman if i didn't looked for you first when Im sad, I didn't know how to say it to you.
Talk to me on msn k love you!
Since you want to end it, FINE.
Nb, thank you for making me falling so hard and now leaving me here. Bastard that's what I've thought and granted. Fuck'd, my heart hurt damn badly now. Why must all these happen. ))))):
And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain
No comments:
Post a Comment