Sunday, May 31, 2009

No one is perfect, never.

Hiiiiiii.
I'm making myself not be be as nervous for tomorrow but it's only in the surface.
I'm fucking nervous and stress. Mum and aunt wants a A for my Chinese tomorrow.
I hope hope hope hope hope I can get and don't disappoint them.
And dad said something wrong just now,
he said if I get an A1 for my Chinese tomorrow, a new phone will be on my hands again.
Weehee he made me happy like siaozhabor.
Sister said if I cannot get she'll help me with her marks! hehe.

Was at Whitesands library the whole day doing my chinese.
When on earth I ever studied chinese like some cheena manz.
I'm going to read up some 報章報道 reviews later for tomorrow.
Hopefully the questions are able to tackle easily, please don't come out Youth Olympics 2010.
I will die there instantly.
I'm going to do 公函 later too :)'

damnit, I cut myself unknownly again -.-
It's like 2-3 times a week already. The cut just came unknownly when i don't even know myself.
Well done to myself.
Movie tmr with kevin.
He wants to watch Monster vs Aliens.

I'm fucking nervous for tomorrow !!!!!!!!!
Gosh, I'll soon die from getting over stress and nervous soon.
And I'll die tomorrow in the hall instantly.
The exam hall is fucking scary ):

Early night later.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment