I went school today, after much consideration.
There's physic & Chemistry lessons and had experiment during physic and going through Solid,Liquid and Gas during chemistry.
Had lunch with classmates @ mac after lessons and went back to aunt house and there's so many people there o.o
I want to redo my photo on my wall again and I just thought of the design not long ago.
I hope it will turn out wonderful, shall give it a try tomorrow !
And I'm baking cookies tomorrow also! Hehe.
Mummy's at vivo now to get my bloody noob phone done there, and I'm kind of regretting of get that useless phone. Oh well, I'm going to get an E63 on my hands soon. Real soon, either i pay half of it, and using mummy 4D award yesterday. Hehe
And the E63 is $0 with contract lei. Hopefully i can can can get it on my hands.
I like the phone function alot, I got to try it at Nokia that day when I go Parkway. Cousin got E71 which is almost similar i think is so cool. And Nokia is a user friendly phone. Hehe.
If i can can get the phone by Singtel I might get a pair of LadyGaga's Showcase in Singapore.
Oh my, I want to see her performance!
There's no school tmrrrr ! Happy me :)
See, E63 is so coolz.
Mummy please be back home soon! Hehe.Hiah, I know i suck sometimes.
My mood and attitude suck alot sometimes.
I know we both went through alot this holiday.
I want us to be like the past, the happy us.
We can be like that right? I know we do.
But my mind is thinking not, I need to start from the first day again.
I'm feeling so confused, very.
And, I really don't like your brainless uncle.
No comments:
Post a Comment