School today again, reach physic like 45mins before the lesson end.
Practical and I just anyhow do it.
Chemistry after that till 12plus and went home.
Went out with dad and sis to whitesands and stayed at library.
Dad went off to visit the doctor, and home afterthat.
Home... It's not a good place to study. Because the labtop and tv is really a big distraction. I really want to trash everything off. Haha.
Am slacking till now, i think i need to head off to my homework, not all done. So pathetic.
Why am i feeling so weird?!
bwaaaah.
And i finally finish my english homework after so long of dilly dally at home.
I kept on walking around and touching everything at home and finally settling on my chair to do ONE english compre.
ELLA'S BIRTHDAY IS IN 3DAYS TIME.
S.H.E 1st Digital album is going to be out on June22 !
And they are in Macau nowww preparing for their concert on June20.
All the best S.H.E! Love you 3 ...
I think... David Archuleta is so cute :) haha.

Don't you think so? Haha. My eyecandy. Omgomg :)
No comments:
Post a Comment