“Is it better to follow your heart, or follow your mind….?
Got my chinese O's result. Big disappointment, just managed to achieve a B3 only. And that's the highest that my school got, pretty sad. No matter what is a must retake situation. Thanks dearest for cheering me up just now, sorry if i threw attitude at you and stayed total quiet in the bus. I'm just disappointed with myself. There goes another subject for me to worry again. I've to secure this subject for an A.
The week is going to end soon, another fast week and prelims coming in another 2 weeks' time. Got to buck up alot. Gna study later. Received a Ngee Ann Poly letter and i thought i got in DPA or something. Ended up they said I failed to get it. They choose a shitty day to send this letter to me. Great man.
Tong's birthday coming this friday already. And she's been a naughty going-one-year-old baby. And, Note to self : Get a hair cut on my fringe, I'm getting irrated by my fringe. Mom recommended Red hairsalon. But you know, the price is like 30bucks. Laoniang no money to even buy a tys POA practice still want 30bucks to cut hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment