“ when you're too tired to hold on, yet too in love to let go.
Didn't managed to blog for my weekends because I got a eventful week. From tongtong's birthday till today. Goddamn tired i tell you. Didn't really get much sleep and the worst thing, I didn't study! I'm a warrior now.

Happy 1st Birthday to Tongtong!
Was tongtong first year celebration on friday and head down to her house to celebrate. Stayed till 10plus and went home. The little devil just likes to throw things on the floor and jumping around. Yes so, she's 1 year old already. Time flies. Haha.
Saturday and sunday was just nothing. Went for geography lessons in the morning and went down ikea in the evening with my family. Was looking for my chipboard in ikea yet it was sold in Giant instead. Today was just tuition and study with the girls. Alright, I got trashed by POA. Haha. Time to die soon during Prelims 2 weeks later.
Quarreled with hun today. And god knows what he is thinking actually. Wanted to meet him only and blahblahblah. I don't want to say much. In conclusion we still met. But lao niang is still not very happy. End of story.
Byeeez. Tmr's school again.
No comments:
Post a Comment