"幸福是。。你以爲你給了他幸福。。。
Typical mondays like always. School like every student needs to. Just that today's back to parade square again. Haha.
Had Chem mock test and math.
mama felt ill and accompanied her with xp and the rest. Lunch-ed in school and back home with dearest. Thanks dearest for paying the book for me. Love ya! :D
Another week of torturous day. Hmm, probably staying for final sprint one of the days this week.
Am going to date my lovely books now.
Gah, Im back again. Didn't get to do my revision partly because my head hurts ttm and also I cannot concentrate.
I saw the 2 photos, I showed you. You denied its you. I asked people, they said you went. You denied. I trust you.
So contradicting when everything is infront of me, yet I believe you. Kill me please. I need a talk with you. I just want a simple truth nothing much. But till now, I still believe you even my heart told me you might be lying to me. I chose to believe you. Don't make my prediction come true because I'm suspecting already.
Pictures from ytd :

Tongtong!


。。卻其實是他給了你另一個跟大的世界。。"
No comments:
Post a Comment