Saturday, September 19, 2009

分手的情書。

"Your cheeks that I've long to touch, your smile that i've long to see. your hearts that i want to be mine... how can i tell you that i love you. if the world is against us...


(After staring at the blogger screen for 5mins.. I still don't know what to blog about. My life's a boredom)

Decided to keep a short post instead. Snipped my fringe off yesterday @ REDS. $19.30, you tell me expensive not?! But I think my fringe is still kind of long but I'm afraid the hairdresser will cut until like some ah hai. I've got secret phobia towards cutting hair recently. Kevin said there's no change in my fringe, but I think there is one - short.
Eye-d on a wallet @ Wallet Shop, damn it 99bucks. Lao niang is really broke this time.

Kevin came my house today to study and he felt real paiseh because all my family was at home and they kept walking to and fro. Zzz
And my dad peeped at what we're doing -.-

Changed back to blogger always made me fickle minded like forever.
I have the tendency of changing blogskins again!
Okay I shall changed it now!
Changed and changed back to the old one. I still like my old link. Okay im fickled since forever.

Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment