Monday, September 14, 2009

好想說親愛的是我。

I'm back after 2 days of mia for geography. But in the end, screw geography still. Didn't managed to finish the paper today. Like wow, I always did finished. I spent the last 3 minutes doing the 8m questions but practically writing shit inside. So anyway, get over with geography. Comb. science practical tmrw = wake up late !

Met up with my woman on Saturday for mugging @ tcc. Spent 5 hours there studying and its rlly conducive there, although the coffee is expensive :/
Head off to meet mom afterthat and down to aunt house. Yes, tongtong day again. Always the mischievous one. Haha. Didn't get to get my fringe cut since ages, mom's been the one dragging it so anyway I'm going to get it cut this week no matter what.

Just spent my Sunday at my aunt house studying. Went lunch with cousins at E!hub NewYork NewYork. Kenny paid the bill like $160+ for 7 of us. Geez, so expensive. Chilled there and playing with the candy floss the person gave us. Right, candy floss is not for playing. We just soaked the whole candy floss into the cup of water because we're way too full.
Studied Geography all the way until I nearly cried man. Damn stressfull but anyway Geography is still screwed.

Just to make my mood happier today : S.H.E news!!

@sexy babez!
They're at Hongkong having press conference for their upcoming concert @ Oct16-17. The tickets are 95% sold of for 2 days and the fans are requesting for adding of seats.
but if i'm not wrong selina said this :
"我們沒有檔期,所以公司很難安排"
Is something like this, I didn't read clearly. Their news just hyped me up this morning.
Lovez S.H.E for 8 long years!

Finally caught 紫玫瑰 after one week and I almost forgot about that show. And I looked like a weirdo being the only one watching this show. But nevermind, the show is worth to watch.

@crashandbangz.

No comments:

Post a Comment