Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fly me to the moon

September holidays was supposed to be my mugging period. But it ended up to be my fun week. Been spending my holidays slacking and outside most of the time than studying. The fact is, I didn't studied at all. Cheers to me man.

Monday
Met up with my favourite boy to suntec for movie " Time Traveller's Wife" . Day didn't turn out great at the start, but that silly boy kept apologising non - stop. Had Seoul Garden for lunch and i cleared 4 plates of chicken. Am going to turn fat soon. VERY FAT, OMG.
Got my wrist strap at Fourskin and he got his bag also. Home after that.

Had Geography today. Been ages since I stepped in school and I wasn't paying attention in class but using internet via my phone the whole lesson. I stole internet access and used till very shuang. So I just waste my day in school. Went TampinesOne after that and got the rings engraved because Kevin didn't get it done that time. Brought my handband. But my hands too small to fit in hence I gave it to Kevin instead.
Tuition just now and homed. Dad gave me 50bucks to buy clothes tmr! I'm a happy girl :)

Till then, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment