So yes, Prelims and I'm done with this week papers. English, Social Studies & Chinese.
Social studies is a prepare to fail paper for me. I didn't study, and I read through Rise of Venice, it came out Fall. So, this paper is a chop chop comfirm fail for me. I lose my interest in Social Studies, therefore i hate this subject when O's so near. Such a great timing.
September holidays next week and I'm going to study my heads off. Geez, I can't wait for O's to be over. I want to go out and shop.
And yes, I got lots of movies I want to catch. G-Force, Time Traveller's Wife blah blah blah. Why on earth are there so many movies when my O's coming?
Oh yes, I want to catch 命中注定我愛你 too. Being a great xiaopang, I'm waiting for Rachel and watch it together. That's the fun man. Right, although I can't resist the temptation and watch it yesterday.
Hun's going out with his boyfriends later on. And I'm not joining him. I got most hated people now. I miss that boy now.
No comments:
Post a Comment