I'm in camera craze again, thought of getting a camera with good Optical zoom, have 2 in minds. Anyone know which is a better one?

This Casio H10 which have 10x optical zoom

Lumix ZR1 - 8x zoom.
So i'm stuck now!!!
/edits-
decided on the Casio H10 and I hope dadddd can get for me next week during the Expo Fair if not a laptop will be good too. Just get me something at expo fair, hate to leave the place empty handed.
The worst thing is I'm cash strapped. I seriously need a....job for money.
No job, no money = cannot go out everyday. So sorry to my dearest boy :/
Watched movie using funshion just now, "The Sisters Keeper". A really good show, cried even watching at home and bb came and looked at me. Damn paiseh only.
But the show is really touching and nice.
Also catching a korean drama : 妻子的誘惑 really great show also. Just that my dvd keeps on hanging like no tomorrow, gna get it changed soon.
I'm off for now, holidays are borleeeeeeenggg.
No comments:
Post a Comment