But i don't know where to start from, so....that's why I'm not blogging.
But the only thing all of you will know is... I'M STILL JOBLESS, $$$ please flow to me!
12/12/09
Went to marina for a movie with my maid and sister. Caught 2012, okay i know i'm slow, but ah nevermind. Bb didn't followed us because of his work. Whatever it is, I'm kinda pissed at the end of the day not because of my maid or my sister but i don't know why.
swarovski
15/12/09
Went out with bb to suntec for Astons. Was supposed to catch "Couple Retreat" but ended up calling off the plan because of my contacts playing a trick on me. Wtf only. Walked around and bb got my a swarovski handphone strap. I love him to bits.
And @jenieslllll is back at Sg tonight, text me when you're back mama!
Photospamz!!!
(okay actually not, hehe)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment