Sunday, March 21, 2010

Been here, was here.

Class test, over. 75 over 100 and I'm mad happy about it.
There's exams coming up, I lovin' John Koh cuz he gives hints.
Gosh, damn good.
Friday, went out with my fav people @kkarinelee @boxboxterence @takimotomiki after school to raffles to study and marina for dinner.
My bestest people cuz they have been there when im down and all. And also, being truthful to each other. That's what friends are for. Winkwinkwink!

Photo taken by karine! there's still others but im lazy to post it up.

Guess what, bb got me a polaroid and Im goddamn happy about it.
Was playing the polaroid @ tcc and we just left after taking 2 photos. Omgosh so paiseh.
Studied at mac, I spent 30mins playing doodle jump screaming and shouting in mac.
No face already :(
But, had a great day overall.
I love you.
And i also love my fav people, @kkarinelee @boxboxterence @takimotomiki @jaazy~
P/S: 5 more days to the arrival of SHERO!

No comments:

Post a Comment