Although I looked like I had a pretty fun time there. But I didn't really enjoy. My mind is filled with some other issues.
I keep forcing myself to put that matter away from my brain, but it just keep coming in.
And when I came back, I got super duper nice news.
You two were together, on this date. 25.
So now, what's the matter?
You told me you're not over with our relationship. You asked for another chance to woo me.
You told me you liked another girl. You told me you were together with her.
So now, tell me what am i to you?
I took such a long time to build walls around me and moved on with my life.
You can just come in my life again and tear down the walls and create a big mess out of my life and just leave by saying.. "I like another girl"
And now I have to picked myself all over again, like how it happened months back.
What are you trying to do with my life? Create some entertainment for you?
I'm not a guy, I'm not strong enough. To change a partner like changing clothes.
I'm a damn girl, fyi.
Seriously, thanks so much for so many fucking problems.
I really had enough this time round.
I don't need you, I don't need your care.
Neither do I need any of your concern now.
I believed in your lies.
Your lies of that girl had a boyfriend.
That girl wasn't your type of girl, cos she looked like some typical ahlian.
but it all turned out to be the opposite.
Every single word of yours is just bullshit.
I'll put on a strong front.
I'll put on a big smile.
I'll let everyone know I'm okay.
Even though actually I'm not.
No comments:
Post a Comment