Friday, June 4, 2010

From this moment on, I've grown alot.
I've seen this world well enough.
No matter how well you treat people, all you get back is a piece of shit.
The trust you put on people get treat as rubbish.

I've learnt not to be a good person from now on.
I've learnt not to help others even they're gonna beg me to help.
I've learnt to protect myself than getting myself into deep shits.
I've learnt a big big lesson from this.

I still can be there for anyone to rant on, to advice on.
But don't ever expect anything much from all these.
I'm only gonna help people that are worth my help.
I'm gonna turn hard-hearted.

Thanks so much for all these problems caused.
Thanks for making me realize, not everyone can be trusted.
But sorry, I'm not a good friend for anyone. Really.
Another tough period to go, again.
I'm not over with my r/s yet another problem.
THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH.

Thanks for cheering me up just now.
Thanks for talking to me alot.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment