Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Remember.

I didn't wanna remember all these memories.
But it just flashed through my mind.

Remember the first time we quarrelled?
Remember the first gift you gave?
Remember how much time we spent together in school?
Remember how when i'm sad you'll be there to cheer me up?
Remember how you're so worried for me about my new school?
Remember when we broke up, it's not you who is sad, it is also me.

But all these remember is useless to you anyway.
You're happy, i'm struggling.
That's the way it should be isn't it?

"Letting go isn't easy for the person who left. But it is much more harder for the person who is left behind."

I knew how it feel like. Totally.
And i hate it alot.
I wanna be happy, I wanna be cheerful everyday.
But its not easy.

Now on every 25, you will only remember your day together with her.
No one knew how this date was important to me.
Cos its really a memorable memory for me to think back.
But not now, not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment