Every now and then, the incident keep coming in my mind.
Every now and then, the past keep replaying in my mind.
Every now and then, I recalled how you looked like.
Every now and then, I keep reminding myself to move on.
Sometimes smiling & being happy isn't enough.
Sometimes when you try so hard to forget, yet it keep coming back.
Sometimes when you wanted to move on for real, the past keep replaying.
Sometimes I feel like a failure.
Sometimes I really hate my life.
Sometimes...I wanna tell you how much I miss you.
But it's all useless now.
I keep every emotions to myself.
I wake up everyday feeling like shit.
I remind myself to smile.
I remind myself not to be sad on the outside.
I'm really trying my best to move on.
I'm really tired of thinking about the past.
I'm really emotionally affected by all these.
I'm really trying.
Even if I told myself I don't wanna be sad anymore.
But it's all in the outside.
Because all these keep coming back.
.
I told myself, it's gonna be the last cry.
I told myself, it's gonna be the last time I feel sad.
But yet, the emotions are too much to handle.
The pain is making me too terrible.
Yet, I let the tears flow.
:'(
No comments:
Post a Comment