Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I don't know what to say.
I don't know what to say, other than thank you.
Thank you to my classmates/my closest friend in school.

When I first broke up, they were there by my side going thru' with me.
When I got all those problems, they were there.
And now, they are also there for me.
Y'know other than thank you i don't know what else can i do.
We don't know each other for very long, but they made me feel that they know me very well.

They know when I'm pretending to smile.
They know when I can't smile at all.
They know when I'm really down.
They know when I don't feel like talking.
They know what I'm feeling without saying a single word.

But apart of me, feel like a disappointment to them.
They've tried cheering me up, but nothing helps.
I'm sorry, I promise i'll be fine.
Gimme some time.

Other than thank you, it's still thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment