
That day, I sat down and thought a lot. Really a lot of what had been happening all these while.
I promised myself, I'm gonna get over this whole matter.
I'm tired of me like this, everyday.
This time...I'm gonna get over it.
There are people been there for me all these while, especially one of my closest friend in school.
There is this person that had been there for me all these while.
I don't know what more to say other than thank you,
but I really appreciate what you've done.
Thanks for being there all these while, thanks for being such a great friend
Thanks for being my closest friend, I never regret knowing you.
Thanks K ♥♥
"謝謝你一切的一切,從來沒有後悔認識你 :)"
I promised myself, I'm gonna get over this whole matter.
I'm tired of me like this, everyday.
This time...I'm gonna get over it.
There are people been there for me all these while, especially one of my closest friend in school.
There is this person that had been there for me all these while.
I don't know what more to say other than thank you,
but I really appreciate what you've done.
Thanks for being there all these while, thanks for being such a great friend
Thanks for being my closest friend, I never regret knowing you.
Thanks K ♥♥
"謝謝你一切的一切,從來沒有後悔認識你 :)"
No comments:
Post a Comment