

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY TO ELLA! ♥♥♥♥♥
Hi im back home after a long day out.
Tuition today. Indices Indices Indices and still Indices.
Head down to Technopark > Vivo > Tanjong Pagar > Home.
We went hunting for food. My mum saw it on Tv yesterday and went all over the places to hunt for it. The cake was nice thou :)
Math tmr, i'm thinking whether to go. Mum asked me to go. But it's so early 9am in the morning please. Study with small pig and hmmm I don't know who's following. Hehe.
Am having consecutive headaches for days. Blame on the fuckedup weather these days. 30++ degrees everyday. Who on Earth can tolerate this kind of weather?! Oh well.
Radiostation said this kind of weather will last till september. Wtf-.-
I need to get down to my books soon. Studied abit of physic today. And I just cannot get anything into my brain. Oh well, science's my weakest subject.
Anyone wants to go POA tuition with me???? Haha
I want to do math. Hoho, im going to get down to my worksheets now.
Bye little people out there :)
I hope cookiemonster don't be sad okay.
I'm fine fine fine.
I'm fine fine fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment