I thought today is saturday. Well, gave math a miss because i woke up at 9am when the lesson start. I need some rest before school starts.
I just read the Newpaper and maybe we're having extented june holidays because of the H1N1. Wow. But online teaching. So great.
Went studying with small pig today at mac. Why is mac so cold even?! I got brain freezed and tada, i can't think of any solutions to my math questions. I got my screen protector finally. Hoho.
Studied and went home around 6plus.
I want to watch I Love You,Man. Anyone? NC16 show thou. Haha.
Tuition tmr again, maybe movie with my sister after that.
And i'm in need of a wrist strap, anyone have the Nokia Eseries Wrist strap can give me??
Please please please? haha
My sms bill = 5k plus. Wow. Marvellously well done. My dad say 1hr can send 17msg still very less. o.o
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment