Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just another broken heart story.

Today's real bad, so bad. That is killing me so much. I didn't want to initiate another quarrel and then initiate and round up for the quarrel. I wanted to talk things out, but I don't want things to turn ugly between us. I rather I'm the one struggling myself and see you the happy one. Do you ever know your smile do make wonders, even i can see a different smile yet I still tell myself you're happy. I'm sorry I couldn't take it any longer this time. But you know I wouldn't give up on this r/s.

I was waiting for you call, every msg then appear in my phone I thought was you. Every call that rang my phone, I thought was you. But sadly, none of them were from yours. I'm struggling alone at home, all I want was your simple call. You're making me so worry. And, I'm here starving myself just to wait for your one call. I'm sorry if I couldn't tell you what's on my mind just now, I didn't know how to start. So sorry.

I'm glad you're fine. Im sorry im sorry. I don't want another heartache. I'm willing to try for once more just for you. Even if I can't, I would just keep quiet and look at you. As long as you're happy & fine, I'll be alright. Even if I'm not alright. I will smile just for you. I really do can give up anything for you. I'm sorry if i kept on asking you things that annoys you, but that feeling of mine was so strong that it kills me everyday and those stupid dreams that I dreamt again and again. I just don't want things to turn ugly between us. I don't want us to end just like this.

Because I have no trust in myself, not you. And that hurts when you know you don't trust yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment