Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No matter what I do you're always mad

I got a long day in school. Lessons after lessons, work after work. I think I've got one pile of work accumulating at home. When can i ever even finish it in the first place? POA remedial after school and just did 3 questions only. Went dinner with dearest @ superdog. He is super guailan to the max today, that I wanted to kill him instantly.

Did my poa homework, which is only one question. Teehee, I've decided to give up on my POA and watch Singapore Idol just now. The contestants are funny shit, what's with the guy singing National day song? Greatz, Singapore Idol's audition seem to be no ending. My dearest boy birthday is coming soon, am going to celebrate with him on the actual day instead of the 15th with his friends, or prob we're meeting at night for a movie or smth? Haha, anyway, we got the whole 16th for you. His birthday date 0816 got in 4D and my mom is niam-ing non-stop that she didn't buy cos' I just told her yesterday.

Another long long day in school. This week is ending fast and results out for chinese O's is out next wednesday. A1 please, I don't want retake, it's just wasting laoniang's time only. I want to watch kidnapper! I want to watch The proposal! I got lots of movie to catch. Alright Im random.

Bye, I gave up on my POA thorougly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment