I don't know where on earth can i say abt my own feelings right now?
Facebook is too bare, twitter too.
Argh, but i fucking hate the way i'm feeling every single night.
Every single night, I think of you.
Missing every part of us.
But I know there's no turning point at all,
after what happened a few days back.
I've a total change of perspective in you.
I didn't expect you were this kind of person.
You know the disappointment I feel?
Do you know how sad it was?
My friends told me to move on, not to be sad.
But do you exactly know how difficult it was, I've tried alot.
But i just can't seem to get you of my mind.
Each time i see your name on msn or facebook chats.
I clicked it, and cross it immediately.
Yeah a fucking coward right.
I know.
But i'll definitely get over you.
I know i know.
No one knows what in a world i'm in now.
So many fucking problems to solve.
Be it mine or people's.
I just need a break, that's all.
I want to keep you off my mind.
Prevent myself to look at your profile or search for your name in my msn contacts.
But it's just so damn hard to do so.
I've tried, but i failed.
No comments:
Post a Comment