Can you just stop playing those mind games with me?
I'm tired, and please just stop dragging my friends in.
It's the matter between us, why on earth must you get trouble from my friends?
So anyway, don't have to step a gangster infront of me.
And say those "knn cb fuck" to me or my friends.
You're just trying to act big shot infront of girls.
But then, no one is scared of you.
I bet my friend are even fiercer than you, boy.
I'm not scared or even bothered with you.
You're just plain childish and crazy in the mind, that's all.
Apart from these nonsense, I'm glad i still got one bunch of friends that doesn't talk about the matter.
Yet they joke with me about the matter and all.
Sometimes friends doesn't need to talk about sad stuff afterall ;)
Went out with Jenies yesterday, ok she wanted me to say "The cute mama."
Kbox and walking around, after that i went to meet my family for dinner.
And the great me, long bang her to pasir ris via cab.
I'm veli veli good ok. :p
My cute niece! :B
You carry on with your life, I carry on mine.
Is it that difficult now?
Better than finding trouble with me for this whole damn week isn't it?
You can smoke, club cos' I can't be bothered anymore.
P/s: anyway, i took off the tagboard, comment on my blogpost. Thanks. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment