Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Isn't it really time to carry on?

Head to JB with my family, for a short getaway at least.
Didn't get anything AT ALL, major sad life.
>All i do was to eat there.
And looking at dslr, dad said the dslr there are cheaper than Singapore.
Pray hard, he is gonna get for me.
heheheheh.

I wonder how can one simple blog post of yours affect me so much so much.
Yes, you're carrying on with your life.
But me?
I'm torturing myself, I haven't been having a great sleep recently.
I woke up in the middle of the night, and waking up at 8-9am everyday.
>I know i'm bloody torturing myself, making myself tired.
But whatever, now who cares?
No one.
I'm gonna just make myself tired until the maximum now.
I've nothing to look forward to anyway.


Ha, i didn't know my blog attract Taiwanese readers.
Omfg, so funny.

Oh yes, anyway City Harvest Church misuse of funds news is gonna be a great hit for sure.
Ha, but it doesn't affect me at all.
Lol lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment