
I have a dream of my own.
A simple dream that I always want to fulfilled.
I want to go some famous resort or island alone and spend some time with myself alone.
This world is too busy, too scary sometimes.
I made a promise to myself, study hard earn money and off i go alone.
I always wish to go Maldives or Bali.
I want to spend time alone relaxing and taking pictures.
That's my wish i wanted to fulfill so badly.
Study break, so now.....
STUDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
A simple dream that I always want to fulfilled.
I want to go some famous resort or island alone and spend some time with myself alone.
This world is too busy, too scary sometimes.
I made a promise to myself, study hard earn money and off i go alone.
I always wish to go Maldives or Bali.
I want to spend time alone relaxing and taking pictures.
That's my wish i wanted to fulfill so badly.
Study break, so now.....
STUDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment