
The past that we can never get back to.
The past that often made us think back.
But since its the past, and its been so long since I've been clinging on and getting hurt.
Now, it's really time to move on for me, or even for us.
After going through so much, having close friends giving me advices & going through with me
I've learnt a lot, what's gone is not gonna come back to you.
What you left is only memories, really good memories.
I'm just sure, there's no single chance between us.
Lets just move on, and just be friends that's all.
Bye.
The past that often made us think back.
But since its the past, and its been so long since I've been clinging on and getting hurt.
Now, it's really time to move on for me, or even for us.
After going through so much, having close friends giving me advices & going through with me
I've learnt a lot, what's gone is not gonna come back to you.
What you left is only memories, really good memories.
I'm just sure, there's no single chance between us.
Lets just move on, and just be friends that's all.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment